+44 (0)1628 481 612 
Do CRL organise the repair works? 
Yes, CRL have all the necessary tradesman to carry out all repair aspects 
Do you offer a Guarantee? 
Our works are guaranteed for 12 months 
Does it cost you to have a survey carried out following a peril? 
In most cases, the survey fee is covered from the insurer, however, in some cases, an inspection and scope fee is applicable. 
Do CRL only work for in insurance companies and loss adjusters? 
We mainly work for insurance companies and Loss adjusters, however, we do have other clients outside of insurance like Brunel University where we carry out maintenance repair work. Contact us for maintenance repair work. 
When is the Policy excess payments payable? 
Standard procedure is to collect the policy excess once the claim is approved and before works commence. Payments can be made via cheque or bank transfer, we do not have credit card facility. 
Do you offer an out of Hours Contact? 
Our office lines are monitored when the office is shut, alternatively, please email info@crlfireflood.com where we will respond as soon as possible. 
Who decides on Material choices? 
CRL office will liaise with the policyholder over material choices and we can recommend approved suppliers to help our clients source the nearest available matching materials. 
Do you offer machine hire? 
We currently have three machines avaliable to hire through CRL. Visit our 'Hire' page for more information.  
Do you offer removals and furniture transport? 
We offer a service of removing small to medium sized household furniture between sites but do not offer entire household removal services.  
Payment Methods 
We now offer card payments should clients wish to settle their invoice through a secure payment facility. 
Contact us for further information. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings